Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
You ("you" or "End User" or "your" or "Buyer" or "Customer") by subscribing to or using any of our products or services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions , regardless of how you subscribe to or use our products or services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
The Company reserves the right at all times to discontinue or modify any of our T&C as we deem necessary or desirable without prior notification to you. Such changes may include, among other things, the adding of certain fees or charges. We suggest to you, therefore, that you re-read this important notice containing our T&C from time to time in order that you stay informed as to any such changes. If we make changes to our T&C and you continue to use the Site, you are impliedly agreeing to the T&C expressed therein. Any such deletions or modifications shall be effective immediately upon the Company's posting thereof. Any use of the Site by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such modifications.
The Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by Mondelifestyle for any reason. Users may not have more than one account. Maintaining more than one account by a user shall amount to fraudulent act on part of the user and attract actions against such users. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Mondelifestyle account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Service or the Site.
The Company owns no responsibility in any manner over any dispute arising out of transactions by any third party using your account/e-mail provided by you to the Company or payments made by your credit card by any third party.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Mondelifestyle has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Mondelifestyle has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Company. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Mondelifestyle immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Mondelifestyle reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
Introduction to MONDE LIFESTYLE
The website, www.mondelifestyle.com is operated under license by Fashhub Products Private Limited company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 of India and having its office B 205/206, 2ND Floor, Dhanashree Heights, Veera Desai Rd, Andheri West, Mumbai 400058 Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“MONDE LIFESTYLE” is a registered trade mark.
The following actions will be considered as misuse of the website, and are thus prohibited:
- Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, trojan, etc.;
- Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual;
- Transmission of junk mails, spam or chain letters;
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content;
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way;
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).